> Gooseys Gabbings-The World of Weird Bizarre and Odd News
 
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Holy Handcuffs! Batman arrested in LA
- Joining a list of Hollywood street performers including Elmo, Mr. Incredible and Chewbacca, Batman was arrested Thursday at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. and Highland Ave.

Batman reportedly insisted on using a portable toilet that was rented by local union workers who were picketing a local business on the boulevard.

An argument between the performer and some of the picketers escalated, whereupon Batman proceeded to remove his cape and assume an aggressive posture, taunting the picketers and appearing to pick a fight.

Another street performer dressed as Chewbacca came along and Batman apprised him of the situation. Chewbacca then removed his head-mask and confronted the picketers as well.

Soon thereafter, the LAPD arrived on the scene and arrested Batman.

According to Michael Neiter, a local artist who happened to be on the scene: "I think a lot of the characters and people out here get treated unfairly by the police. They [the police] tend to be a little rough-handed; they arrest people when they really don't need to."

Street performer "Hollywood Afro-man" who witnessed the altercation, held the opposite view: "He's [Batman] no good for here, that's why a lot of the characters named him 'Bat-trash' -- because he's got a trashy mouth."

The LAPD said Batman became belligerent when he was taken to the station, began banging his head, and even kicked out a window in a patrol car.

Batman was arrested for disorderly conduct and booked at Parker Center.

Cameras from the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" television show were on hand to capture the entire incident.

Goosey's Gabbings...

Just like Batman, he's brooding--he's dark--he's mysterious. But, unlike Batman, he's just a plain friggin' idiot.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:
  • At April 11, 2007 at 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am the Batman of Hollywood. My name is Maxwell "Batman" Allen. I have worked on the Blvd. now for 8 years. I would like to GREATLY apologize to All...but I tell the truth, that is not what happened, what ANY News article says.
    It was My B-day, so I had some drinks, went to work for a short spert for B-day $$$. There sat the porta potties, needed to go, drinks and all. It was NOT marked, "Private use only", so I went in. The two guys tried to push it over on Me, with Me in it! I got out in time and ask them, was there a problem? They ran right up in my face and said "if I use it again, they were going to beat me down until My feet quit kicking" Excuse Me? Over a Porta Potty?! On My B-day?!! I don't think so. Even the undercover LAPD that was with them came up to Me and said "if I didn't get down the way she'd kick my ass & arrest me!" Didn't say sh*t to them though. Chewy tried to get me away, until I told them what they said. The LAPD shows up(5 cars!) and wouldn't even listen to Me. Whenever there is problem, it doesn't matter who it is or what it is, the Characters are ALWAYS wrong. ASK ANY CHARACTER!! There have been others folks, Yes. But, We always get the bad Raps...Ask any Character.
    And I didn't break out any Police car windows! Give Me SOME credit. I was a real pain in the ass AFTER they were arresting Me! F**K EM!
    I'm not a saint, folks..that's on a NO Sh*t statis, but I'm not a friggin idiot.
    I've worked so hard for Hollywood, Guardian Angels, Knights(same as G.A.) going to Children's hospitals and I've always gotten screwed for it...even by My best friends.
    I Greatly Apologize to ALL, even those involved, but I will NOT take full responsibiliy for this alone. If they didn't want the fight, they should told me calmly and I would of just said sorry and just walked down the Blvd.
    Again, I apologize with all my heart...
    Maxwell "Batman" Allen

    P.S. "Afroman thomas" is a Pathological Liar, ASK ANY CHARACTER!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tim
Home: Noblesville, IN, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile


Subscribe to my feed

Google
Other stories, news, and commentary
Archives
Links

    Add to Technorati Favorites
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Globe of Blogs
    KMAX Blog Links


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.com
    RSS
    nfeeds.com
    Humor blogs
    Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Blog Directory Submit
    Link With Us - Web Directory
    Romow Web Directory


    Directory of Entertainment Blogs


    Feed Shark

Template By
Free Blogger Templates