> Gooseys Gabbings-The World of Weird Bizarre and Odd News
 
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Man claims Unicorn caused car crash

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) -- A man told police not to blame him for crashing his truck into a light post - it was that unicorn behind the wheel. Prosecutor Ingrid Rosenquist said Phillip C. Holliday Jr. initially denied driving the truck involved in the March 7 crash in Billings. He told officers at the scene that a unicorn was driving, she said.

Holliday, 42, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to felony charges of criminal endangerment and drunken driving.

A pickup truck drove through a red light and nearly struck another truck in the intersection, according to court documents. The driver then made an erratic U-turn through a gas station, crossed the street and crashed into a light pole. Nobody was injured.

Holliday has five drunken-driving convictions. District Judge Gregory Todd kept his bail at $100,000 despite his lawyer arguing that Holliday's last such conviction was 14 years ago.

Goosey's Gabbings...

Reasons Holliday gave during his other 5 drunk driving convictions:

1) I saw a notice to "Drink Canada Dry" and I've just started.

2) Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it was the thirteenth or fourteenth.

3)I was not drunk! I was over-served!

4)Hey, do you think fish know they're wet?

5) All I remember is that I had a pillow and it walked away when I got to second base.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tim
Home: Noblesville, IN, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile


Subscribe to my feed

Google
Other stories, news, and commentary
Archives
Links

    Add to Technorati Favorites
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Globe of Blogs
    KMAX Blog Links


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.com
    RSS
    nfeeds.com
    Humor blogs
    Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites
    Blog Directory Submit
    Link With Us - Web Directory
    Romow Web Directory


    Directory of Entertainment Blogs


    Feed Shark

Template By
Free Blogger Templates